From: sazid shaik <skstraders....@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: KB Fw: Online quran classes.
To: "sazid_shaik1" <sazid_sha...@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Saturday, 14 July, 2012, 10:05 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: muhammad fakhruddeen <fakhruteac...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:59:16 +0530
Subject: KB Fw: Online quran classes.
To: keyboardus...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: muhammad fakhruddeen
To: sayeveryth...@sayeverything.org
Cc: blindc...@yahoogroups.com ; bs...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:53 PM
Subject: Online quran classes.

Dear List Members,
  I am A. MuhammadFakhruddeen from India Tamilnadu. As I have
mentioned in some messages two months ago, I am teaching the quran in
braille system for the Muslim blind people. I've jointly started a
branch for the blind muslim people in a madrasa at a place called
Melvisharam in Vellore District in Tamilnadu to teach quran in
braille.
  We've conducted a summer quran learning classes for the visually
challenged people in last may 2012. Alhamdulillah, nearly twenty blind
people attended this summer quran learning classes. We've received a
very good responds from the blind people.
  We had both employed and unemployed in this class. Fourteen blind
people had attended from Tamilnadu and six blind people attended from
Gujarat. But, there are many a blind students, unemployed and
unemployed still willing to attend the quran learning classes.
Unfortunately, both time and situation may not permit them to go for a
long distance to attend the classes.
  Therefore, I would like to bring the quran learning classes to your
homes. All you have to do is to sit in front of your system in a
particular time with braille slate with paper to take down notes. The
classes will be in braille arabic system and I'll teach from the
beggining. First, the classes would be about the arabic alphabets with
correct pronunciation i.e. an oral classes and we'll move on to the
braille writing classes in arabic language. Then, the classes would be
on how to make words by adding the arabic letters, and we'll slowly
move on to the sentences, reading small sentences, reading small
chapters of quran and insha allah, we'll move on to the thajweed
classes i.e. the correct method of reading quran.
  Therefore, I hereby, cordially invite you to join these classes.
  These classes would come to you totally at free of cost. Please
note: before joining the classes, you should install skype and you
must inform me your skype ids.
  After learning the quran completely, you will be provided a set of
braille quran at free of cost.
  I hereby, request you to contact me to my personal email id:
fakhruteac...@gmail.com
My skype id:
fakhruteacher
My mobile number: