Respected Rajesh Sir The Great And Hi all,

@Sir: PC curser is like insertion point only. Whereas jaws curser is
mouse pointer, and invisible curser (works the same way without
disturbing the mouse pointer and is used for grabbing information).

@Siddhi: Let me answer a few with an understanding of like a normal
person, so don't take it as a technically sound opinion. may be
informal disclaimer? :) :)
2. Difference Between Double Click And Single Click: Generally, in
windows for selecting things like files or folders, clicking on quick
icons (taskbar) etc., we use single click. And when it comes to
activating some programme or clicking on some icon or something of
that sort, we use double click. (it works like our enter key).
As a thumb rule, in terms of internet don't use double click ever.
Because it may lead to opening of two items. (say if it is a email
window, then an email link twice clicked will result in two separate
windows or two goods in case of shopping portal, may be favorite
example for many! :)
  3. Cursers: Jaws curser works exactly like your mouse pointer.
Double clicking, left and right clicking, drag and drop, everything
can be used with jaws curser. Wherever the information cannot be
obtained using the pc curser because it is not reachable to that
point, in that case we use jaws curser. So that itself says that in
case if you have to show something to sighted person, then use jaws
curser. Often while making presentations, it becomes hard to determine
whether what we are talking is on screen or we have to scrole for it.
So there jaws curser can be an option for determining the same. One
more is there alt + delete. But never tried to know about it in
detail.
Invisible Curser: As the name suggests, it is an invisible curser,
which cannot be seen on screen. The difference between jaws curser and
invisible curser apart from the visibility is that by using invisible
curser, one cannot click an object etc. This curser is used to grab
the information in a same way like jaws curser, but without disturbing
the mouse pointer.
  4. Dealing with customer care operators: One of the most teadious
job, not because we don't understand, but because they lack in
understanding if you ask any uncommon question! :) (But I know they
are also human beings so no joakes)
Acha, seriously speaking, it can come only with practice. For example,
generally in control pannel you don't have to right click. So even for
properties, keep tabbing (phone and modem dialogue for example), and
you end up reaching to the particular modem's properties. But the
bottem line is only practice to my understanding. If you could give
little specifics as to what are the situations in which you have to
call customer care, may be everyone could as a general rule tell you
something more in terms of this. One of the bad ways which I can tell
you is to learn keyboard shortcuts, say (alt+enter) for properties.
However, I treat it as a bad option because for some reason, people
relying completely on shortcut keys end up forgetting the actual
procedure, which is very useful for everyone to know when you have to
deal with someone else's system.

Your first question was actually good one! I still don't understand
when our Jaws is on, and if some sighted buddy has to enter something
in edit boxes, how do I explain him for switching on the forms mode
with mouse! But never used so much of brain behind learning the
concepts from their point of view. By the way, if you find it
interesting, then why don't you order diagrams book on windows and
office from either barrier break or diagrams from Saksham / enable
india (Enable has it, whether or not they sell it that needs to be
checked). But if you get a chance, then please see it first before
ordering, as I have the book, but it never made sense to me. May be
since I was reading braille after years and little dots embossement
was an issue.

Have Fun!

Yes, Siddhi, I too am awaiting answers to your questions.
It appears that none of PC/JAWS/invisible  cursors corresponds to
ubiquitous and simple mouse which sighted use to do everything but key
in letters.