Hi,

The email should be present in your Inbox if not deleted. If deleted
then check your Trash. Wherever you find it, open the email and if it
displays your email on top then click the link labelled "Show quoted
text". You can also click on the sender's name if it appears on the
page after opening the email.

On 7/19/12, shyam sharma <shyam371...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends, a very good morning too all of you.  I hope you all are
> fine.
> I need your help  urgently.
> Yesterday my friend received a mail and he forwarded that to me. After
> reading that mail I replied him. Now I want to have a look at that
> mail. For this I went into Show original link but I could not find the
> content there. There were so many things written but that is looking
> like a complecated codes.
> Now please suggest me any way to look at the content which my friend sent
> me.
> With Thanks and hope.
> Shyam

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!