To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:41 PM
Subject: [AI] Any one from the list working as M I S officer

Hello Friends,

I would like to know if any one is working as M I S officer from this list.

Is the job pressure some or easily manageable by us.

One of my friend wants to get assistance and guidance regardig few
options working on Excel 2007 with which M I S officer works.

Please share your e mail  and even Skype id so that you can be
contacted on Skype.

With regards,

Tiku