I am using windows 7 professional and having the same problem. please guide me.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "BHAVESH" <charmingbhav...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, 11 August, 2012 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Removing desktop from tasks list in windows 7

Hi Siddhi,

Can you tell me which version of windows7 are you using? like windows
7 starter, home premium or proffessional,
accordingly i can send you the steps.

Thanks & regards,
Bhavesh Patel.

On 8/10/12, siddhi desai <siddhi.desa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Right now, i use windows 7. i was user of windows xp. after switching
over to windows 7, i always face a problem. in xp, i could open 2
windows and i could work simultaneously and swiftly. In windows 7,
when i open 2 tasks 3rd task is always present that is desktop which
decreases the speed of the work. In short, how ever many tasks i open
there is 1 aditional task that is desk top which is always exist. I
tried to find out the icon in task bar or in system tray in order to
unpin it. But i could not find it. when i press alt+tab, i can find
desktop in my list. I know the options like
1. while pressing  if we hold the alt key and keep on pressing tab
then from the next time we can focus on the intended 2 tasks.
2. finding tasks through insert+f10.
But anyone knows, is there any way to solve this problem permenently
so i can work only on 2 options like i used to work in xp?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Siddhi

with best regards,
Bhavesh.
Message composed on Dell vostro1440, using jaws for windows screen reader.