Hello friends,
Good morning! I have made a database in excel. I know the option in excel to
remove duplicate entries from the data but I want to stop making duplicate
entries rather than removing it later by giving remove duplicates option
manually. So please guide me is it possible in excel? If so how to do it? This
option is available in access by giving the primary key. It will save my time
to making entries.
I have made a registration form for teachers for cre. I want to make it
available online for all. So that the teachers can fill up the registration
form online. It will speed up the process, save time and correspondence time.
Please also guide me how to do it.  Waiting for your response soon. Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157