Railway concession is not available in Garib rath, as it is already a concessional rate in this Train.
Regards,
----- Original Message ----- From: "pankaj Singh kushwaha" <justicewith...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] is railway concession available in Garib rath?

inspite of it  friends my friends went for ticket then ticket master
told him that  the percentage of disability should be at list 50
otherwise you can not  excercise the quota. hi friends is it, because
he wrote on the  consesion form  that without fifty you can not take
ticket at the alahabad station.