respected mam:
what i've  experienced, a simple sms becomes  multimedia sms  when
your sms is too long in size or it has some special characters.
it doesnt  matter that to how many people you are sending sms message.
try to reduce the size of the sms and then see if it works for you.

On 8/13/12, Renuka Warriar <eren...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem in sending sms to multiple persons from my nokia c5.
> I.e., when I tried to send the sms to more than 5 persons at a time,
> the mode of sending automatically terns into multimedia, and I am
> unable to send it.  Is there any way to retain it in msg mode so that
> I could send sms to more than 5 people at a time?
>
> Renuka.

"Honesty is a good thing, but it is not profitable to its possessor
unless it is kept under control"
~Don Marquis
 ---

regards,