From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Nikita Vaid
Sent: 16 August 2012 13:20
To: vib-in...@googlegroups.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] need views on 2 queries

Dear list members,

Iam concerned and want to know about 2 accessability issues and need
your views on the same:

1.      with regards to using ATM card/debit/credit Card: when ever any
VI Person swipes his/her card at any cash counter like in shopping malls
etc or give the card to another person to swipes like in case of
restaurants, petrolpumps,  and the card is returned back to the card
holder, how do we [without being able to read the name on the card]
assure ourselves that the returned card is ours only and not anybody
elses? As all the cards are tacktically alike.

And 2. while giving powerpoint presentation to a large audience , using
JAWS how do we syncronise the speech of Jaws and our own speech? We will
only be able to read the point only after Jaws has read out the same to
us? This delay might disturb the flow of presentations.

Any views?

Thanks and warm Regards,

Nikita V. Raut,

Senior Manager [HR]

Baroda Corporate Center,

Bank of Baroda,

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND
is appreciated.