Why not?
I mean I remember may be 2 or 3 sessions back allmost 14000 candidates
qualified net. They are not specific about the criteria for JRF but it
seams that they will surely award net to all those who have scored
more than stipulated marks. Allmost same is the condition with my
sister. She appeared from commerce and I matched for her. till now it
seams a clear case of passing.

regards