To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] windows 7 users please help me arjently!!!

Hai Timy,
regarding your first problem, had you installed java run tine environment? Latest amis requires java 1.6 or later versions. You can find it from www.java.com
2. It has got 12 hour format. I shall check it and let you know soon.
3. I am not using thunder bird and so can't help you. 4. Monitor has only that sof touch control pannal and has no other solution other than touching it. Try to make a paper shield so that it exposes only the power button and fix it there using salo tape. I am using samsung net book with win7 ultimate for the last one year. And I haven't found any problem except for the first one and it was overcome by installing java. JAWS is muted since you have installed JAWS script for amis. If you can skip that installation window of amis, JAWS WILL WORK always. For opening new file we need the help of Jaws. Here JAWS will work even if you have installed scripts. Any way install java and give a try.
With regards,
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----