How can this become off list topic, many blind people with great
difficulty go to banks and when you come to know bank is closed one
feel very bad, even myself after reading this mail went to bank and
withdraw money immediately.  I am unable to use ATM, thanks  Harish
Kapoor.

vivek, Ph.919868954833, New Delhi