Open sim contacts from contact folder of E72 and mark all contact. Now copy
them to phone memory. This is a general procedure and I have not used E72.
With regards,
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----
From: mukesh jain
Sent:  21/08/2012, 10:21  pm
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] importing contacts from nokia n72 to nokia e72

hello,
recently, i have started using nokia e72. earlier to this i was using
the handset nokia n72. after inserting the sim in to nokia e72 i was
unable to access the old contact numbers on the e72 wich was stored on
n72 on my sim card. so could anyone please suggest me the way for
importing the contacts from n72 to e72 using the old sim card which i
was earlier using on n72? your help would be highly obliged.
thanks,
mukesh.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller