Hello all,
@Rajesh sir:I absolutely agree with you on the point of sending the
video clips. However, I wish we could have done so in real.

@Shriram:its correct that humour doesn’t question anyone’s dignity,
however, it makes the fun of disability and this has exactly has
happened this time!!!
It is the well established legal principal that intent is inferred
from the conduct and not from your mind or your thoughts.

Those who have seen the clip, know well that at the end, they realized
that something went a bit wrong and there is no need to take this act
seriously. Every criminal gives the justification of its crime!!!!

It is also absolutely correct  that Legislation or court orders do not
bring about attitudinal change. It is social engagement that brings
about greater understanding and deeper appreciation of each other. It,
however, doesn’t mean that guilty should go unpunished.

As far my views are concern, no communication with soni TV and comedy
circus except defamation notice is required.

Thanks and regards,
Akhilesh.

Akhilesh Dahiya,
Advocate.