for AccessIndians seeking jobs. (Sorry if this is repetitive)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: a2HR Consultants Pvt Ltd <sand...@a2hr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:39:50 +0530
Subject: Job | Opening in a leading MNC for PwD(People with disability)
To: zujarbri...@gmail.com

The sender of this email is registered with Naukri.com as a2HR
Consultants Pvt Ltd
Experience required for the Job: 3 - 30 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 3.0 - 25.0 Lacs

Dear Candidate,

> Good Morning Dear Candidate,
>

> I am Sandhya from a2HR Consultants, Bangalore.
>

> It is my privilege to inform you that' Our Client has introduced exclusive
> PwD Drive' and I am honored to intimate the same to you on behalf of our
> Client. I am proud and honored to be a part of this noble gesture and great
> initiative by our client.
>

> It is an exclusive drive arranged only for People with disability (PwD).
>

> I request you to kindly communicate this message to all your colleagues &
> friends and let all of us be a part of this great opportunity to help and
> honor such candidates who stands against all odds despite of inabilities.
>

> Key highlights:
>

> · It is a permanent position.
>

> · Positions are opened all across country.
>

> · Requirements open for majority of IT skills.
>

> Eligibility: Minimum 3 years" experience in IT.
>

> THANKS & REGARDS
>
> SANDHYA DINESH
>
> a2HR CONSULTANCY
>
> e-mail id : sand...@a2hr.com
>
> Phone: 09731741073

Is this job relevant to you? Yes No
Your feedback would help us in sending you the most relevant job opportunities
Disclaimer:
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as a2HR
Consultants Pvt Ltd (ram...@a2hr.com, 2nd floor, 421/A 6th Block, 80
ft Road Koramangala, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560095) using Naukri.com
services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of
offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:
Report abuse by forwarding this email to: complia...@naukri.com
You can also Block this Company from searching your resume in the database.

Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find
you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or
document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The
money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has
been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please
note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without
having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you
should contact complia...@naukri.com for advise.
To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search
Update Your Resume Now
Create your own job alert to receive similar jobs posted on Naukri.com
directly in your inbox.

Your Resume has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Get your
resume written by Experts.
Call 1800-102-5557 now! (Toll-Free)

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!