@Bhawani Sir / Siddhi / Radha: Have you tried Chrome with Jaws 13?
Because I am pretty sure that in past Google has worked on
accessibility for Chrome, and it has then started working with Jaws 13
and NVDA 2011. When I myself tried superficially just to see that it's
working, the menus and all was working fine, there was just a single
thing which I disliked that it had that pain sort of feature, so from
address and other navigation for anyone to go to web content, one had
to press F6 and sometimes with Jaws one had to refresh the screen
using Ins+esc. But rest of the things (at least the ones which I use)
were fine. In fact now after reading your discussion I just googled
and found this keyboard shortcuts page, which I will hardly ever read
:) So, you may like to check:
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=157179

Hope that solves the concern.
--