I think for first and second AC, they give only 50% concession. and 75% for the rest.

But Im not sure about it. I've also paid 50% while travelling from chennai to tuticorin by second AC. ----- Original Message ----- From: "mamta" <mamta.chandiram...@sbi.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: [AI] railway fair concessions.

Hello to all,

I was just now enquiring about a fair of kanyakumari express and found out that in Second A.C. they give 50% concession to Visually impaired and in Third A.C. they give 75%. why this difference? and if this is correct then what about sleeper class? what would be the concession percentage there?
How are these percentages derived?

your earliest help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Hellen Keller.

P Go Green: DO NOT print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

With thanks and regards.

Mamta.

STATE BANK OF INDIA
ANDHERI WEST.
Mumbai!

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---