Hello,

My experience with Mobile Banking software has been very bad.

I have tried using Corporation Bank and HDFC bank mobile banking
software and both are not accessible the last time I checked.

Also Third party applications like Mchek and NG Pay are  not fully compatible.

Perhaps  the issue needs to be taken up with RBI and NPCI so as to
make these applications accessible and if successful  it will result
in unparalleled convenience.

Regards,

Pavan