Hi Anjina,

I use jaws Hindi with my son at school. Though there are problems with
pronunciations of a few letters and a few letter combinations, it works fine
most of the other times.

Also, training our kids for mental math techniques, will help them get faster
at the same activity. Am trying to teach my son too.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ruchi

Sent from my iPhone