hai madam,

you can also conntect B.R.A. there is delhi public library. you will
have to take membership. they also are having a large range of braille
publication.
phone: 01124361376

Assistant Manager
UCO BANK
Delhi
email:
harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
mob:
08882289259

mad...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] hi

better you would contact all india confederation of the blind, sector 5,
rohini, delhi-85 they are having a large range of braille publication.
however, i will send a catalogue to your email ID if required. thanks.