Dear All,

"Knowledge is not transformed unless it's shared."

We attend many seminars, be a part of several discussions, meet diverse
working groups and come in contact with numerous path-breaking ideas,
life-changing information and like-minded people.

However, do we really keep them all in mind after a particular
session/discussion?

Do we really ponder upon the information shared and question every point
that was raised?

Or in short; does the interest & search for information die after the 8 to
10 hours of the session!

Well, we don't wish to stop there!

Therefore in continuation to our seminar on "Sexuality and intimacy "staged
on the 26th of August 2012, we now give you another forum,
"Ask the experts "
Hosted on our website, to voice your concerns, ask those questions, which
may have been missed by you.

"I didn't even participate in the session ", you worry?

There's nothing to lose. You may still have questions which are unanswered
in your minds and our team of experienced doctors and counsellors will
answer them for you once a week.

"No doubt is worth underestimating. No question is worth dying an unanswered
death."

So, we invite all of you to share your inputs, get your questions answered
and participate in our online forum at
http://voicevision.in/forums/ask-experts/sexuality-intimacy

See you there!

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai -
400 063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web:  www.voicevision.in
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes
life meaningful.

Ascent Networks Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India