Dear frends how r u???

hope all are fine.

U might be remember, I had send one mail regarding with, AMIS is not working in my windows 7 system somedays back.

now the problem get solve with the help of AMIS foram.

So, thought the same will share with my dearest accessindian frends, who all are facing problem with there amis product.

for opening the book do the following:

1. open the start menu.

2. open the program using your first letter navegation that is Letter P, if it classic startmenu already installed in your system, otherways search in the startmenu search box as AMIS.

3, Open AMIS aswell using your First letter navigation and hit rightarrow once.

u will hear, aditional submenu.

expand once again.

u can find there, AMIS compatibility mode.

4. hit enter and open it.

quickly, AMIS  help will popup.

never mind, locate the file yourself with standard windows command, Control O.

your done.

hope this will be helpful to our windows 7 amis users some extant.

thanks much,

 Timy.