respected sir:
when first i started  using win7,    faced this anoying  problem severel times.
 to make it correct,  i did the following things, try and see if it
works for you too.
1- in the computer icon, tab till you finds  organize button.   once
you find that,  hit spacebar  on it, and look for layout submenu.
there check to menu bar and details pane  uncheck rest of items.
2-   in the computer, go to folder options,  in the view tab, look for
tree view, and there  look for launch folder in seprat process. if it
is off, on  it by spacebar.
3- and last, install the servis pack 1.

On 9/9/12, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried it twice already.
>

> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: +91-9433464329

A champion is someone who gets up,  even when he can't...
--- ~Jack Dempsey