1. In the office boss asked clerk to finish a file by post lunch section.
Clerk could not do so.
Then boss scolded the clerk, go to hell!
the clerk ran home angryly,
Wife asked the man o!why r u so soon back home?
Man said boss told me to go to hell.
So i came home. Wife, haa?

2. King fisher employees: sir since two weeks not a single bottle has been sold.
Vijayamalya: hey come on! Ask university people to declare results.
3. If a mobile company owner suffers from lose motion how will he tell his
problem to the doctor.
Doctor: from morning free out going,
Then iam able to hear many ring tones,
But no balance in my stomach.
When ever i recharge, it gets discharged In few minutes.
Please suggest me how to unsubscribe from this offer?
4. One day a man lost his wife in tsunaami.
He stood there for five minutes.
The see waves started to touch his feet.so he shouted at the see.
No matter how many times ever your waves touch my feet.
i will never take her back.
it was your mistake.
u should have left her with out dragging?
Now u face the consequences. I am going away.
5. After marriage,
First year husband listens to wifes words,
Second year wife listens to husbands words.
Third year onwords, side house people listen the couple words.
6. a best example of ego,
Why should i attend his funeral, when he or she is not going to attend mine?
7. A famous declaration of sardharji to media,
I will never marry in my life.
I will tell the same to my children also.
8. After college a boy took his girl friend home.
At home dad asked boy, who is this girl?
Boy said, she is my campus sellection dad'.
9. A common entrence exam was held in a school.
The bell rang.
Evry one went into the class.
But junior sardharji was sitting at the gate. Teacher asked why are u sitting
at the gate?.sardarji, this is common entrence exam. So i am sitting in the
common entrence gate to write my exam
Teacher, haa?

---
EMail: