ok? why don't ya bring your signature after your message?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Himanshu Sahu" <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:05 AM
Subject: [AI] error in launching internet explorer

--
Thanks and regards
                  Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000
Skype: himanshu.cute4u

Dear AI Friends,
Suddenly, my IE has stopped working. Whenever I am launching it, I am
finding following *error message:*
Microsoft visual c++  run time library dialogue:
Run time error

Programme:c:\programme files\internet explorer\ieexplorer.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in unusual way
Please contact the programme support team for more information.

I am using Windows xp IE 8, and JAWS 13.
Even I tried the previous version of IE, and uninstalled and
reinstalled the IE 8, but, the result is the same.
Any help in this regard is highly Solicited.
Thanks in advance...