Dear Tanya

The steps I follow for connecting the Tata Photon, is let the USB been
detected by your computer.
The application is now in the foreground with your JAWS focus on it.

Press windows key with M to minimise all application.

Press Insert + F11 to bring the system tray box.

Select the Photon from the list and press enter.

The application menu appears with your focus on the connect option.

Just press enter.

As soon as your internet gets connected, you will notice 2 brousers opening
automatically on the screen.

Just close them and get set go.

To disconnect the internet follow the same procedure and click on
disconnect, just below the connect option from the systems menu.

But always click on the exit option from the systems menu before you pull
out the USB.

Hope this helps, if not then do call me.

Regards
Sushmeetha