Hi all!
I am going to shift from windows XP to Win 7 soon. I want to ask a quairy in
this regard. Currently I am using my mail account in outlook express. After
going to Win 7, I am going to setup my account on windows live mail. But I want
to configure it in such a way that I should be able to view all my previous
mails, account settings and address book etc.
So please guide me is it possible? If so, what changes I have to make to
perform all this task?
Waiting for your reply at the earlyest.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil