yes, yes, yes!.  finally got the selution.  attributer changer fulfills it.
http://software-files-a.cnet.com/s/software/12/67/29/43/ac.exe%26force%26inline?token=1347564423_93f729c1cc7a3de33b03deb82283b86b&lop=link&ptype=3000&ontid=2248&siteId=4&edId=3&spi=13bdff1a7da89c144b93a60fcdf281e0&pid=12672943&psid=13676&fileName=ac.exe&force&inline
On 9/12/12, Sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    and for your information attrib +s <file/folder name including path >
> sets
> system and attrib -s <file/folder name including path removes the system.
> wanna remove system at least folder by folder by effecting under each
> folder's subfolders and file at one command ! anyhow the issue is resolved.
>
> I thought it
> might help eventually in such cases.  ☺ ☺ ☺!

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt!
☺ ☺ ☺
Sheik mohammedali,
Teacher/system troubleshooter,
Snehadeep trust,