I'm not sure whether dating is allowed or not here. but wish you all the best. give further more details wherever you're posting your profile. like your religious preference, cast preference if any and so on. Mainly girls will look at your salary lol. some may also look at your height and weight too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil Kumar" <sunil.mandotra1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <sanjeev.gandhi4...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: [AI] (AI) looking for life partner.

hello accessindian friends,
as subject mensions, i am looking a life partner. i am sunil kumar, 28
year old, working in government sector in Kaithal (haryana). i am in
search of of a good life partner who is also working in government
sector. i am a low vision person. girl should b totally blind or low
vision. girl should be vegetarian, and able to speak hindi language.
she also knows cooking.
interested person can contact with me on this number.
my number is:09466307167.
or send me mail at:
skmandho...@gmail.com
thanks with warm regards.