Hi Ekinath,

I think you should first decide upon the reason for going abroad, and
then try for info on universities.  It seems going abroad is your
primary focus, and education/employment is the vehicle.  I'm afraid
this may not be the right way to do it.

Regarding opportunities:

1.  You can take up higher education like PhD from a good university
2.  If your MBA is not from a highly reputed university in India, you
can even try for a MBA degree from a reputed university
3.  Regarding employment, getting a job in Europe or US individually
is not such an easy task these days.