Dear List members,

As the subject line suggest, kindly inform me regarding availability of any
JAWS script for VLC. I am interested to know about the following:

  1.  How to check elapsed / remaining time
  2.  How to go to a specified play time.
  3.  Also is there any way in which the player can be configured so that it
can start from the point from which it was stopped on previous occasion.
  4.  Can we change the skip timing from the default of 1 minute (Ctrl+right
arrow).

Above features shall help in making listening of Audio books more pleasurable.
I am working with VLC 2, win7 and jaws 13 (don't remember the detailed version
numbers)
Looking forward to an affirmative solution to above said problems from our
learned members.

Regards,

Vivek Singhal,

My E-mail Address has changed. Kindly use "singha...@indianoil.in"

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, India. The information
contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.