From: Mukesh [mailto:mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:13 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala
Subject: Re: [AI] excel formula correction

Hello Zujar,
Thank you for your guidance. It is working fine but I have a problem, when
we go to that particular cell the jaws speaks the formula which I found
irritating/unnecessary. How to stop it?
Secondly, I have created a dropdown list in excel column 'j' of months. I
want to cancel the entry of that month and want to leave it blank. How to
cancel the entry, but not dropdown list? Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar