wow, that's so simple. Thanks for sharing!

Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Syed Imran
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:21 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How to select more then 1 column and row simultaneously in
an Excel sheet

Hi Zujar

I figured out how we can move through the hidden / unfiltered cells using
the arrow keys, although be it little tedious for some. You can use control
+ alt + arrow keys. This will not announce the cell coordinates, but
+ Jaws
will read the content. Besides, you can press insert + C to know the
coordinates whenever you like.