Hello to all,

I am looking for a device like KNFB reader. the device can be independent  one,
like not installable on the mobile like KNFB reader. the only idea is that if
we have a sited written or printed paper or book in front of us.
By just keeping or just moving the particular device on the page the device
should be able to captures the matter written and read it out. so it should
have memory capacity
and also out put that is speaker and headphones capability.

has anyone been using such device?

is there any such device available?

what is the caust.
How much is the maximum memory.
How much is it accurate?
Is it small in size?
any other issues or concerns about the device?

from where to buy the device?

please do write back to me on my this id. you can also give me the link to look
at the device. and the cost etc.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks a lot.

"Disabilities create barriers, but determination breaks them".

Hellen Keller.

P Go Green: DO NOT print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

With thanks and regards.

Mamta.

STATE BANK OF INDIA
ANDHERI WEST.
Mumbai!

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group. ---