Certainly, IE9 has a built-in download manager which can be accessed at any
time by pressing Control+J and take any action like, to pause an ongoing
download, resume the same, and copy the download link straight away!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: "Bhavesh" <charmingbhav...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessible version of internet explorer

IE9 has a rare advantage. It allows continuation of download. I recently
downloaded sp1 of windows 7 which is 537 mb in five or six installments
using my c5 handset. When the download option comes up, yu have to go to the
notification bar using alt+n.

I have am using jaws 13 with IE9 and it seems to be working fine so far.
However, I don't have much time for surfing these days.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329