congrats to him. but, I really did not understand what is singing with 2 laptops.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Praful Vyas" <prafulnv...@gmail.com>
To: "A. K. Trust" <aktr...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, 05 October, 2012 4:50 PM
Subject: [AI] Limca Certificate to blind person

Dear Friends,

I am very pleased to inform all of you, Our blind friend Mr. atul Mehta With the grace of god, finally He has received the certificate from Limca Book of Records for his marathon performance of singing non-stop for 12 hours with two laptops. This performance was done on 10th June, 2012 at Hemu Gadhvi hall, Rajkot, Gujarat. They have certified that a visually challenged person has given marathon performance by using latest technology and that too without anyone's help.

With warm regards,
Praful Vyas,
Hon. Secretary,
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Amba wadi, Junagadh road,
Dhoraji 360410, Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
Phone : +912824223502
Mobile : +919428261878
E-mail : aktrust....@gmail.com
Website : http://www.aktrust.org