From: "Kiran S Deshpande" <ki...@vaugle.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:56 AM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] website tracker required

Hi ekinath,

There is no solution on this from the point of an user, an administrator can write a small program to do this(website admin). However we can write a small program too and achieve this result the auto checker as you wanted. I was working in satyam infoway way back in 1997 at that time there was a dial up connection for Internet .

We had written an auto dialer which shall first use satyam's Internet and calculate time taken to load 20 different websites then switch the competitors connection and repeat the download. This was useful in telling us the average speed of connections.

The logic you need is different than the one explained above however I shared this for idea purpose. If you do not find an alternative reply / solution I shall write this program for you where you get the newly uploaded content on a particular website in an email as alert or the files directly to your inbox.

Regards

Kiran S Deshpande

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author on Valid Documents.