Dear ones,

Can you tell me how much time it will take to learn all this database
management.

Can it fetch good amount down the line 2 to 3 years.

I am not but one of my friend he got a offer from a IT company and he
was asked to join and they have told that they will not provide him
training but he has to learn by himself after work.

As he has been told that as he will learn each of the above course
then his salary will increase and responsibilities also.

Thanks and regards,
Kiran Baug

On 10/13/12, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> DDL, DCL and DML are various types of transact sql (T-SQL) queries.
> These can be performed on various RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server,
> Oracle 10G, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Sybase etc. I have worked with
> most of these RDBMS and found them accessible with the screen reader.
> Microsoft products, as usual, provide graphical UI where things can be
> achieved in more than one way. If you're thing of database management
> as a career option, then I believe its a great choice and wish you ALL
> THE BEST.
>
> On 10/13/12, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Members,
>>
>> SQL DDL, DML and DCL these are the terms of data management.
>>
>> Does it can be learn by the help of Jaws?
>>
>> Can we fully explore in the data management field efficiently with the
>> help of screen readers?
>>

>> Do reply

> Best Regards,
> Zujar...
>
> An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!

Kiran Baug