Hello fokes,

I'm just curious to know how many days/weeks/months usually to get our first
information after our case has been numbered with Disability Commissioner?

I'm asking this because, I've lodged my banking complaint with them more than a
month before and I was told that my case has been registered and the case
number is "30/1102".

Whenever I'm calling them to know the position of my case, to their phone
number (011-23386154 Extension 19), an english unknown fellow is picking up,
telling me something in hindi, and putting down the receiver rudely before I'm
asking my next question.

I wish they will place someone kind and english known person in that place.

Regards.