Good morning dear access indians,
Thank you for sharing the valuable information time to time through this googly group. Today i would like to discus about the file recovery tools in windows and u buntu. In ubuntu, there is a number of tools ensuring the capacity to recover the windows ntfs file system also. Testdisk, foremost, safecopy are the examples of this scientific data analysis.
I would like to know more about the recovery tools available in windows.
Then, what is the right way to delete my e drive with out formatting disk?
Is there any possibility's to install windows hp or 7 to a totaly blind himself?

Looking for your kind suggestions.
With regards, Maneesh B.