hiiiiiii everyone,
i am a mechanical engineer and working as a lecture one of the leading private
engineering college in my city  but due to vision impairement i am facing lots
of problem in my job.Now i am thinking to pursuing a postgraduation course
which can give me a new path.i have a two option first one is M.tech(Mechanical
Engg) or M.Tech(Compt sciernce or IT) and Second is MBA(Operation or IT or
System).can anyone guide me which course will be good for me?