dear friends,
some of you might be knowing the softwares like jabref, zotero, etc. these are
the reference manager softwares used by the researchers to capture the
citations, store and compile bibliographies easily without errors. but many of
them are inaccessible to jaws users making it difficult for VIs to grow in the
field of research. does any one know any best accessible reference manager?
further, both of the softwares I mentioned above are open source. can we make
them accessible by improving? I have no idea in software development. experts
in the field, please throw light on this.

Umesha