To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: <victorjo...@gmail.com>; <gopalmi...@gmail.com>; <raghavendr...@actionaid.org>
Sent: Friday, 02 November, 2012 1:51 PM
Subject: [AI] FW: NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 duringalignment of Universe.

Good information to all of you.

Sonu Golkar

Mo: +919590139980

Skype: sonu.golkar

 _____

From: lcds...@googlegroups.com [mailto:lcds...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chengappas
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 1:32 PM
To: 'A.G. Machiah'
Cc: 'Shilpa Chengappa'; 'avinash'; 'Arunbops'; 'Samshad Huq';
bnnanj...@gmail.com; lcds...@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment
of Universe.

NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of
Universe.

US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days
from Dec 23 2012.

It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where
the Sun and the earth will align for the first time. The earth will shift
from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth
dimension. During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big
change, and we will see a entire brand new world.

The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23, 24, 25....during this time, staying calm is most important, hug each other, pray pray pray, sleep
for 3 nights...and those who survive will face a brand new world....for
those not prepared, many will die because of fear. Be happy, enjoy every
moment now. Don't worry, pray to God everyday. There is a lot of talk about
what will happen in 2012, but many people don't believe it, and don't want
to talk about it for fear of creating fear and panic. We don't know what
will happen, but it is worth listening to USA's NASA talk about
preparation.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related
<  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aj1lyEHbZE&feature=related>

Whether it's true or not, better be prepared. No panic, stay calm, just
pray. Remember to smile more, love more, forgive more...everyday.
Better avoid traveling during December.