Hey,

In order to disconnect a call, you need to double tap with two fingers and not
merely with one..
In order to make a call quicker, you can do one thing: go to a contact's name
and add them as a favorite..
This way you will simply have to go to the favorites tab, which is the bottom
left option in the phone menu in order to call. You will be able to call
quicker as you won't have to browse through all the contacts..
I would also highly recommend you to try Fleksy for typing..
Have you joined the VIphone list yet? Do join it if you already haven't..

You can always feel free to contact me if you have any issues and I can try to
help with whatever little knowledge I have... :)

Cheers,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone