I think you wrongly entered your password. re-check it.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "nitesh gupta" <nitesh...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, 17 November, 2012 8:24 PM
Subject: [AI] pl solve a problem of gmail.

hi experts.

I have an another email id in gmail.
from last 1 or 2 months I m using that.
but today I m not able to open it.
after writing the user id passward, when I used to sign in, the below
message comes again & again.
some times I did no some times I did yes but the in box is not coming.
the message comes like this-  auto complete dialogue , the passward u
entered does not stored in window-aprox like this.
I have tryed several times, pl help.

thanks.

Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile devices on:

mobile devices on: