You go to:
www.onlinesbi.com
Select the link login, enter your default user name and password given by the bank. Then change the user name and password. You can change user name one time only. Password is case sensative add special characters like !@#, letters and numbers also. Perhaps, your bank should have not activated your account so your getting this message. If you have any problem you can call on mobile or skype also. mobile no. 9158087690. skype : balondhe ----- Original Message ----- From: "Surendra Salgaonkar)" <surendra.salgaonk...@gmail.com>
To: "Vib India " <vib-in...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "? ?" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:58 AM
Subject: [AI] About net banking: state bank of india loging issues.

Dear ones,
I just got the user ID and password from my branch. After two days, i am trying to log in through my e5 mobile to change my user ID and my password, but i am not able to do so, as the message comes invalid user ID and password. Now my questions are,
1. Can i log through my e5 mobile?
2. When first time loging, computer is to be used?
3. There are two types of loging, 1 is general, and other is for us. Now wich page to be used? Can be use both the pagess for the loging?
4. What URL is to be used? E5 is accessable?
Please: read my mail carefully and then reply.
Thank you & good luck!
Surendra Salgaonkar
Phones.
:+919867645933
:+912226473918
Emails.
Link surendra.salgaon...@sbi.co.in
Link salgaonkarconce...@rediffmail.com
Skype.
Link salgaonkarskype

Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile devices on:

mobile devices on: