Hello all,
As some of you people might be aware of the fact that very soon, maybe in a
couple of months from now, all colleges under the University of Delhi are going
to introduce biometric system to control the absenteeism and teachers
attendance. What I've heard from some unconfirmed sources that the biometric
machines that are being procured are not finger based as most of them are
today, most probably they would be either eye contact based or face recognition
based. I'd like to know what would be the choices/remedies for the people with
visual impairment if the latter types of machines are installed, especially if
they are eye contact based. has anybody so far come across this kind of system?
Is it really manageable the latter types of machines for the above mentioned
category of people?
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id: dl_vi...@hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.