Friends,

In addition to the series on monthly talks, we are now embarking on visit to
places of public interest in and around Mumbai.

The Blind Graduates' Forum of India (BGFI) is arranging a group visit to the
Nehru Science Centre on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.  It will be a
day long event and shall cost Rs. 30 per head.  This will include:

  a.. Guided tour to the galleries : Duration - 1 Hour
  b.. Science Odyssey : Duration- 40 minutes. Projection on a dome shaped
screen with fish-eye lens projector to give immersive experience.
  c.. 3 D Science show : Duration- 15 minutes. Have a thrilling experience.
  d.. I am a Mother : Duration- 20 min. Learn about human anatomy as the
different internal organs in a life size transparent glass model of a human
body light up. Synchronised commentary supported with animations explain the
functions of these organs.

We have obtained prior permission to facilitate this visit.

Lunch and refreshments are available in their cafeteria and should cost around
150-200 per head.  It will be an individual's own choice what to have and will
pay for it themselves.

Please confirm your participation by Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
on the number and E-mail given below.

Assembly point will be at the gate of the Nehru Science centre.

                  The Centre can be reached by public transport i.e. train,
bus, taxi or private vehicles.
                  It is situated on Dr. E. Moses Road between Mahalaxmi Rly.
Station on the South and Worli Naka on the North at a distance of about 1 km
from either end.
                  The nearest bus stop is Jijamata Nagar.
                  The nearest railway stations - Mahalaxmi (Western Rly.),
Byculla (Central Rly.);
                  Bus Routes - 50, 80 (Ltd.), 91(Ltd.), 124, 154, 164, 165,
168, 172, 351.

      Looking forward to seeing you there.

      Sincerely

      E-mail: