hello,

if you want to configure your g-Mail account with your outlook. first
of all you have to install outlook in your computer. then choose next
button and fill your e-mail information.

for more information please click below:

http://products.secureserver.net/email/email_outlook.htm

with regards,

sanchit katiyar.