Hi Rahul, I am not talking about any law but a research which is to be carried out with the help of electronics and computer experts to make an entirely different device with the help of which any inaccessible device lying in front of us can be made accessible.

-----Original Message----- From: Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:53 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] KB An idea of a device which can make an inaccessibledevice accessible

But the big  question  is: When will that  law be passed?
It has been in the pipeline for almost 2 years now.

Sent from my iPhone

On 26-Nov-2012, at 3:14 PM, Ekinath Khedekar <ekin...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Rather i think the solutions should come from manufacturers it self.
New lawon disability will mandate that. They can not avoid more than
10 million peoples demand.

Regards